Dr. Burnett has nearly 20 years of experience in surgical dermatology. At Premier Dermatology skin cancers and atypical moles can be removed in a comfortable outpatient setting using local anesthesia (which means you will be awake during the procedure). Dermatologists are experts in the diagnosis and management of skin cancers. You can always be certain that you are in caring and capable hands when you choose treatment at Premier Dermatology. Our goal is early diagnosis, and rapid cure.
- Do Topical and Oral Hair Restoration Treatments Work? Here’s What You Should Know
- Should You Consider Hair Transplant Surgery for Hair Loss?
- Want to Get Rid of Those Fine Facial Lines? Try These Injectable Treatments
- More and More Men and Women are Utilizing PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Services to Stop Hair Loss
- Welcome to the New Premier Dermatology Website